Recloser controls are the front line of the distribution power system, often located on feeders or in distribution substations. Recloser controls supply the intelligence to the network and handle the network protection and in many cases even the RTU functionality. The protective relay senses the faults, assists the vacuum circuit breaker module in an autrecloser to clear the fault on the line.
- Remote configuration of all functions, including firmware updates
- Directional sensitive protection elements for over current and earth faults
- Multi communication protocol, Modbus, DNP, IEC -101, -104 and 61850
- 3Io Cos (Active Measuring) and Intermittent (> 150 μs) ground fault detection
- Cabinet and mounting bracket of stainless steel
- 4 separate protection groups with automatic power flow direction change