EOA500 series of motor operator is intended to be used in air break switch applications in electrical distribution networks and for electrical trams and rail networks. The EOA 500’ is characterized by its unique design with low motor start current and high electro mechanical efficiency. The device is designed for manual and automatic remote control of air break switches. The motor operator is simple to install and has all the necessary electronics and control panel built in.
- Unique motor mechanism with low starting current and high starting torque
- Secure self-locking motor mechanism
- Easy installation and compatible with most air break switches
- Optional automatic sectionalizing logic
- Optional lock solenoid on motor shaft for extra security
- Made of stainless steel
WHAT IS AMOTOR OPERATOR
The motor operator can be connected to most existing air break switches with up-and-down motion control rod.
If several motor operators are located close to each other, they can communicate locally as master / slave serial data communication for several kilometers through the "jumping" radio, the signal cable or fiber.
EOA500 is in its basic design complete with the exception of communications and Hughes RTU32S logic programmable RTU with LCD display.
- Control panel contains buttons for: Remote On / Off / Local, Select, Open, End, Menu, Display up / down, lamp test, battery test, Door Alarm Switch
- Remote indication of the mechanical mode switched, Open / Closed
- LED indicator: Select, Open, Close, Feeding voltage, Battery, Disengaged position
- Magnetically assisted proximity- and motor switches
- Batteries and Charger / Power Supply (24V)
- Space reserved for communications equipment
- Screw terminals and surge protection for charger / power supply (90-250 VAC)
- Hand crank for manual operation
- External indicators for disconnector’s position
- External locking device for blocking the motor operator shaft with a padlock in the open / closed position
- Installation bracket for: wood, concrete and metal pole in 5mm stainless steel.
- Cabinet of 1.5mm stainless steel sheet.
- Cabinet lock handle of stainless steel and fittings for padlocks
- Innovative climate with ventilation, insect filters, temperature controlled heating and condensate drain
- All internal parts are easy to access and to change.
- Dimensions: 500 x 400 x 220 mm (HxWxD)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ... +55°C
- Degree of protection: IP65, stainless steel
- Weight: 40 kg (including batteries)
- Heat: 35 W PTC elements
- Thermostat: to 5°C and from 15°C
- Battery Charger: 90 - 250VAC 240W, temperature-compensated
- Batteries: 2x12V17Ah 10 years, sealed lead / acid variant
- Stroke: 160, 180, 200, 220 and 240 mm
- Motor: 24 Vdc (operating time 1.2 or 3 s)
- Operation force: 3700 N (at 160 mm stroke)
- Signaling protocols: Modbus RTU / IP, IEC60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104, IEC61850
- Communication Interface: RS-232/485, 10 / 100Mbps TP (Ethernet)
- Lock solenoid for motor shaft for extra security
- Electrical power connector with ground fault protection relay (30 or 300mA)
- Automatic LED lighting with door switch
- Plastic foam insulation for interior walls
- Rotary limit switches for multiple indicators
- Communication devices: fiber modems, radio modems, GSM / 3G / 4G modems, WCDMA(Net1) radio modems, TETRA
- Mounting kit (panel and wiring harness) for communications equipment
- Lightning protection for the antenna cable(N to N) and power supply
- Transformer for 11, 22 or 36kV / 110 or 240 V,1 kVA.
- IEC 622271-102, ice-test, 6.103, 10 mm ice layer
- IEC 622271-102, Temperature Test 6104, -40°C and +55°C
- IEC 265, withstand voltage test 2 kV, 50 Hz, 1 min
- IEC 60335-2-29, battery chargers
- EEC EMC Directive; 2006/95 / EC
- IEC 61000-6-3, radiation
- IEC 61000-6-2, immunity
WITHOUT EXTERNAL POWER SYPPLYOPERATIONAL TIME
- RTU> 7 days
- Radio modem> 3 days (+ 1.5 Ah / 24h)