Hughes motor drives represent a complete solution from pole to SCADA. The wide model range is designed for disconnectors and earth switches of both reciprocating (up-down motion) or torsional (rotating motion) types. The applications are from lower voltage in trams to medium voltage in railways and electrical distribution, as well as heavy motor mechanisms in high voltage disconnectors and earth switches.
The standard products can be customized with the assortment of internal components and external accessories.
- Unique motor mechanism
- Secure self-locking motor mechanism
- Easy installation and compatible with most disconnectors
- Optional automatic sectionalizing logic
- Optional remote blocking unit for locking the output shaft for extra safety
- High quality stainless steel for cabinet and parts