The VX series of Substation vacuum circuit breaker is one of the most advanced and safe product of its kind on today's market. It is intended to be used in transformer substations and switching points. It has a wide range of accessories as truck’s, different types of connection arms and contacts, commissioned with or without integrated current transformers. The VX circuit breaker can be configured with vacuum interrupter in the range from 630 to 4000A.
- Non enclosed switch for extra safety
- Small foot print
- Operation On and Off with full load without electric power
- Solid insulated. No harmful SF6 gas
- Frame of "Marine grade" premium stainless steel
- Epoxy bushings with silicon insulation
DESCRIPTION OFINDOOR VACUUM CIRCUIT BREAKER
The VX type of circuit breaker series is designed for all standard applications in the medium voltage range.
The compact VX type vacuum circuit breakers can be easily integrated not only into all types of switchgears, but also retrofitted into existing switchgears.
They are produced for long life time operation and switching under short circuit conditions.
VX circuit breakers can be installed in all type of air insulated medium voltage switchgear assemblies.
The compact design, especially the small depth and width, are the key advantages of the product.
The VX type of circuit breaker frame is made of premium class "marine" grade stainless steel to avoid corrosion and related problems
- Fits into all air insulated medium voltage switchgear from 6 kV to 24 kV
- Suitable for short circuit breaking currents up to 40 kA and rated currents up to 3150 A
- Low planning costs due to multiple switchgear panel versions
- Same dimensions and connection dimensions across several voltage levels
- Optimal system integration, also for retrofitting, thanks to a large selection of pole-center distances, widths across flats and comprehensive installation accessories
- Fixed-mounted design and withdrawable design
- High availability thanks to 20,000 maintenance-free operating cycles
- Optionally up to 30,000 operating cycles
VCB MODULESMECHANICAL SIZES
|VOLTAGE||12, 17.5KV||12, 17.5KV||12, 17.5 AND 24KV||24KV|
|Bottom to contact||236mm||236mm||251mm||281mm|